Featured Post

Heckler & Koch HK4

The HK4 is a blow-back operated unlocked-breech semiautomatic pistol with a double-action trigger and an external hammer.  Its name is derived from the tool-free interchangeability of the four barrels in calibers 9mm Browning Short, 7.65mm Browning, 6.35mm Browning and .22 Long Rifle.  The gun cons…

My Favorite Hot Chocolate

Post a Comment
I love this hot
chocolate!  It fills my little Christmas cup every night after my little
ones are settled all snug in their beds.  (They look so peaceful when
they're sleeping and it's not always so peaceful getting them in bed). 











I
was challenged to make a video for my blog.  Being in front of the camera
is not my favorite thing and so in the video you get to see my hands doing the
work.  I decided to make my favorite hot chocolate because it's quick and
easy and I love it!  My eight year old Preston was my camera man. 
I'm not all that savvy with computers and this was only my second time using
movie maker.  Bear with me, it's nothing fancy, but it does the job. 
(The Train version of "Shake up Christmas" is Preston's favorite
Christmas song.)




























My
Favorite Hot Chocolate













1
1/2 cups whole milk






1/3
cup heaping dark chocolate chips






1/8
teaspoon kosher salt













In
a small saucepan, heat milk over medium heat.  Place chocolate chips and
salt in a glass measuring cup and pour steaming milk over chocolate
chips.  Stir milk and chocolate mixture until it looks chocolatey. 
Pour chocolatey milk into blender.  Blend on high for 10 to 15
seconds.  Pour chocolate milk back into saucepan and heat until
steaming.  Pour hot chocolate into a cup (or two) and shave dark chocolate
flecks on top.  Drink and enjoy!




Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter